It is a floor trading event of Finatix. It give participants an opportunity to test their ability to interpret the real-world situations and how they impact their share prices. And above all it gives the participants an experience which was incredible. No events could be crazier than this, where students came together on the floor shouting and trading their shares.
The National level quiz competition, one of the core events of Finatix, which tests the financial knowledge of participants from the top B-Schools of India. In 2016, 545 teams of 1090 players participated in the competition.
This is a noble initiative of promoting financial inclusion in the villages of Raipur. It is aimed at generating awareness about various government schemes that empower people financially and help them improve their financial status.
- Equinox Events
Finatix organized three events in Equinox 7.0, the annual cultural-business festival of IIM Raipur.
- Vardhushik: The flagship event of Finatix, is a Union Budget Preparation Event. It happens in the month of January, prior to the real union budget.
- Mulyankan: This event is for those who aspire to be an investment banker. It allows participants to make the perfect pitch book for merger and acquisition.
- Arthayukti: This is an online trading competition spread over a week where stocks, foreign currencies are traded on a renowned platform which provides participants with real life situations.
- Finatix Magazine- Atharva
The prestigious annual finance magazine of IIM Raipur from FINATIX. This knowledge rich magazine is a must read for any finance enthusiast. The articles for the magazines are sourced through a national level article writing competition. Out of many articles of students from across the premier business schools of India, industry experts & academicians, the magazine is compiled and sent across to the relevant parties nationally.
Click here to read ATHARVA Magazine. Link for magazine - https://www.slideshare.net/Finatix/atharva-2016
- Finatix Newsletter – VRITTAM
Keeping up with the Finatix tradition of spreading and sharing knowledge, the newsletter is made possible by the combined efforts of Industry veterans, Faculty and students of IIM Raipur. Click here to read VRITTAM – The Budget Special 2017.
Link for Newsletter - https://www.slideshare.net/Finatix/atharva-2016