Hostel and Mess Committee is responsible for the smooth functioning of the hostel and mess facilities at IIM Raipur under the supervision of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Acts as a bridge between the administration, caterers, hostel authorities on one side and the students on the other.
- Facilitates the grievance redressal of students and communicates the same to the concerned authorities.
- Keeps a check on the daily issues regarding the hostel infrastructure, the housekeeping issues, mess facilities, etc.
- Ensures an enriching stay at the campus.
- Organizes fun-packed events and food-carnivals.
- Coordinates with other clubs and committees for the successful conduct of various events.
EVENTS BY H&M
- FLAVA 2.0: A food relay race wherein students have to cross 4 food gates faster than other teams – regarded as the most awaited event of IIM Raipur, filled with a variety of delicacies and gift hampers.
- CARNIVAL-DE-DELICACY: A food festival at a carnival level tuned with music and a wide variety of delicious cuisines.
“We believe in the spirit of camaraderie to add an enriching chapter to the book of IIM Raipur and make it convenient for the students to have a gratified stay.”