News @ ICDE
- Call for Paper
Last Date for Extended Abstract Submission : 15th November 2018
- Conference Notification: 15th July, 2018
- Extended Abstract submission due: 15th November, 2018
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 1st December, 2018
- Camera Ready Submission of Extended Abstracts Due: 15th December 2018
- Conference Dates: 8-9th February, 2019
International Conference on Digital Economy
Digital Economy is characterized by increased reliance on digital technology. In one sense it is a worldwide network of economic activities, commercial transactions and professional interactions that are enabled by information and communication technologies. With the advent of Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 technologies, such as social media and IoT, these boundaries have become further blurred. In the new economy, digital networking and communication infrastructure provides a global platform over which people and organizations devise strategies, interact, communicate, collaborate and search for information. Government of India’s Digital India program has given boost to the use of digital infrastructure for financial inclusion as well as micropayments. The plan for providing country wide access to digital infrastructure including hi-speed Wi-Fi and so on has given boost to digital economy in India. However, this brings forth a number of questions that need to be carefully examined. For example, what is the impact of Digital India programs at the grassroot level. One of the notable reforms in Digital India program is the launch of GeM (Govt. e-marketplace), a portal for Government procurement that will facilitate MSMEs in their endeavor to participate in procurement activities. The notable question remains – has there been any ground-breaking impact on the beneficiaries through the use of ICTs or digital platform. This conference aims to deliberate upon important issues related to Digital Economy.
The conference invites extended abstract of one’s scholarly work in any of the following areas.
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Analytics
- Financial Technology (FinTech) such as Blockchain, Cryptocurrency
- Financial Inclusions systems such as Mobile Banking, Micro payments, Payments banks
- Enterprise wide systems, such as EDI, ERP, eSCM, eCRM etc.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Cashless Economy
- IT Driven Businesses Transformation
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
This is just an indicative list. Papers can be submitted to related areas also as long as they are related to Digital Economy.