IIM Raipur follows rolling advertisement model. Candidates can submit their applications any time throughout the year. These applications will be considered periodically. IIM Raipur invites applications for the position of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors in the following areas:
- Business Policy & Strategic Management
- Finance & Accounts
- HRM & OB
- IT and Systems
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods
Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to make relevant intellectual contribution to experienced and potential managers through teaching, training, research and published work. Candidates should have a strong academic background and understanding of current developments in the related field. Faculty members are expected to carry out research, design and teach courses, engage in institution development and conduct training program and consultancy
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained by the Institute.
- Please note that applications through e-mail, private courier service or hand delivered will not be considered
- Mere fulfillment of the above mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview
- Shortlisting of candidate will take in account the exact match with the requirement of the area.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above/and or any other specialization(s).
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed University/ MHRD approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable)/AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
- For regular appointment, there would be a probation period of 2 years.
- All those who have applied in last one year need to apply again.
- Reservation Policy of Government of India shall be applicable.
- The Institute will communicate only with short-listed candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay
For the positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor, compensation and rank will be decided based on academic accomplishments and experience of the candidate. Base salary shall be as per guidelines of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The pay shall carry allowances, similar to a Central Government employee, and fringe benefits such as HRA, Leave Travel Allowance (LTA) as per Government of India rules, medical re-imbursement, medical insurance for self and dependents as per norms of the Institute, children education allowance, contribution towards New Pension Scheme (NPS) (for regular faculty members).
Generous incentive scheme for research publications, faculty development fund for attending national and international conferences, membership of professional bodies, research etc. are also available as per IIM Raipur policy. Faculty members are permitted to pursue industry consulting with income sharing with the Institute as per the Institute’s policy. There is a provision for additional compensation for teaching/training subject to fulfilling the Institute norms.
Minimum three years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding period of doing Ph.D.). A fresh Ph.D. may be considered for the position on contract basis.
Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to make relevant intellectual contribution to experienced and potential managers through teaching, training, research and published work. Candidates should have a strong academic background and understanding of current developments in the related field. Faculty members are expected to carry out research, design and teach courses, engage in institution development and conduct training program and consultancy.