Admission Criteria for PGPMWE 2020-22
IIM Raipur looks for a diverse group of participants. Candidates could be from private sector, public sector,governmental departments,
NGOs etc. They could also be professionals e.g. doctors, architects, consultants, defense personnel or entrepreneurs.
The minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 50% in any discipline and minimum three-year post-qualification work experience as on April 01, 2020.
IIM Raipur shall conduct entrance examination along the lines of CAT Examination. The exam will be conducted on January 19, 2020 at IIM Raipur Campus at Atal Nagar (Naya Raipur). The test would aim to gauge the Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. Please note that candidates must submit a No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
HOW TO APPLY
- The application form can be downloaded from our website www.iimraipur.ac.in from September 30, 2019 onwards.
- The candidates will have to submit Application Form along with all relevant documents and a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Indian Institute of Management Raipur payable at Raipur.
- The envelope must be labeled as "Application form for PGPMWE 2020-22" addressing to: Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P. O. - Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh. Application form must be sent through SPEED POST.
- The completed application form should reach IIM Raipur on or before December 27, 2019. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.
Late date for receipt of application : 27th December 2019
Entrance examination : 19th January, 2020
Declaration of list of selected candidates : 24th January 2020
Last date of offer acceptance fee : 7th February, 2020
Registration of selected candidates : 4th August, 2020
Orientation and commencement of classes: : 6th April 2020 onwards