The Post-Graduate Programme in Management is the flagship programme of IIM Raipur. The PGP is aimed at providing an overall development of the students and groom them as future business leader to successfully face the challenge of global competition and dynamic market scenario.
The objectives of two year Post-Graduate Programme are:
- To understand the socio-economic, technological, ecological and political environment of India and the world.
- To hone the problem solving skills, increase the affinity to innovation and the passion for creativity.
- To develop global mind set to meet the challenges of international and work in a cross-cultural environment.
- To create socially responsible and globally competitive management graduates who can effectively contribute to inclusive growth of the society.
- To develop a sense of social purpose for managerial decision-making and to develop leadership capabilities without compromising on ethical values.