Non Faculty Positions
**Last date of receipt of hard copy of the online filled applications along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates/ testimonials is 5th November 2020.
Steps for filling online Application Form ( Advertisement ID: IIMR/Rect/Non-Teaching/12)
- Click here to “Register an Account”.
- Fill First Name and Last name
- Fill Category
- In the case of General and OBC Category Fee is applicable
- In case of Physically Handicapped, please select Yes
- Email – Enter your active Email address.
- Contact no.- Enter your 10 digits mobile number.
- Password – Any password for your account.
- Confirm Password – Re-Enter the password, which you have entered above.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- An email containing the userid along with the password will be sent on the email (Please check your SPAM Folder in case of not receiving of credentials in your Inbox)
- Click on “Login”
- Userid – Enter your userid that you have received in the Email, which you have entered in “Step 1. Registration”.
- Password – Enter your password, which you have given as Password in “Step 1. Registration”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Once you are logged in. You will be having your personalized dashboard.
- Candidates (other than SC/ST/PwDs) are required to remit a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) through Application Fee Payment Link. Only after successful payment, they will be able to apply.
- “Click Here” on Detailed Advertisement Icon.
- Before applying please check the “Eligibility Criteria & General Information”
- Please also ensure that the documents/certificate to be uploaded should be in pdf format whose size should be less than 1Mb.
- The signature and photo image to be upload in the Declaration Section should be less than 100Kb and should be in Jpg/Png format.
- After having all the requisite documents, Click the ‘Detailed Advertisement’ on the Dashboard and press “Apply Now” button
- Fill your details in the following order
- Personal Details Section
- Academic Details Section
- Professional Details Section
- Other Information Section
- Declaration Section
- After filling the Declaration, you will be asked for the confirmation to finally submit the Application. Once you confirm your submission, your Application will be freezed and cannot be edited further.
- Filled application can be downloaded from the dashboard.
- Application forms can be submitted only through online mode on or before 28th October 2020. A printout of the online application along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates/ testimonials in the same order as uploaded online, should be sent at the following address through Registered / Speed Post only in a sealed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of (Name of the post applied) in IIM Raipur” to
The Chief Administrative Officer
Indian Institute of Management Raipur
Near Village: Cheriya – Ponta
P.O. – Kurru (Abhanpur)
Atal Nagar, Raipur – 493 661 Chhattisgarh
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of the online applications along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates / testimonials is 5th November 2020.
- If case of any problem persists during online submission of application, please contact at 0771-2474610/651 (for technical issues) or email atstaffrecruitment[at]iimraipur[dot]ac[dot]in
Old Advertisement (Archived Posts)
|Advertisement ID||Advertisement Title||Notification’s||Eligibility Criteria & General Information||Start Date||Interview date|
Chief-Administrative Officer (On Contract)