Indian Institute of Management Raipur
Advertisement for the Post of Director, IIM Raipur
Advertisement Ref. No. IIMR/SCSC/Dir/2021 Dated 06 October 2021
Indian Institute of Management Raipur (IIMR), established in 2010, by the Government of India as an autonomous management institution and the institute of national importance. The institute is functioning at its sprawling state-of-the-art campus, spread over 200 acres of land in Naya Raipur, Raipur. IIMR as a name has steadily become synonymous with excellence in management education and has established a benchmark for unwavering quality in India.
The Director provides academic leadership and administration to the Institute under the overall guidance of a highly distinguished Board of Governors. The Director of IIM Raipur would have the responsibility to lead the Institution and bringing it up to global standards.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 60 years as on 1st January 2021
- Must be a distinguished academic (throughout the first class in academics) with Ph.D. or equivalent.
- Must have 15 years of teaching or research experience and shall have worked as a full professor at a reputed institution for at least seven years.
Must have industry experience at a higher level for at least 15 years.
- Must be an Indian citizen or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Outstanding academic credentials from an educational institution or business school of repute.
- A good track record of accomplishments in academics, including research papers in reputed journals.
- Good record of administrative leadership positions
- Attributes, skills and knowledge for institution-building including strong industry-connect.
- Candidates from an industry to have reasonable exposure to teaching as adjunct faculty.
Process of Selection:
Secretary, Board Of Governor (BoG)
Indian Institute of Management Raipur,
Post: Kurru (Abhanpur),
Atal Nagar, Raipur – 493661,
Application Deadline: 1700 Hrs. (IST) on 27th October 2021 (Tuesday)