In pursuance of the MHRD guidelines, the Equal Opportunity Cell at IIM Raipur will oversee the effective implementation of policies and programmes for disadvantaged group viz. SCs/STs/OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer)/Person with Disabilities/EWS. The cell will also look at the welfare of Minority Women.
The Equal Opportunity Cell at the institute will act as a functionary to facilitate affirmative actions in order to ensure equal opportunity to all within its folds irrespective of caste, creed, gender, religion etc. It may create an environment to eliminate the perception of discrimination and create a social congenial atmosphere of healthy interaction for an all-inclusive growth of the Institute.
The constitution of the cell is as under:
Prof. Damini Saini, Assistant Professor
- Gopal Kumar, Assistant Professor
- Prof. Sushant Kumar, Assistant Professor
- Mr. Anil Ponal, Assistant Administrative Officer
- Mr. Ashwani Bharadwaj, Store and Purchase Officer (Sr. Grade)
- Mr. D.K. Sinha, Junior Engineer
- Mr. S.N. Mandal, Accountant